A luxury JW Marriott Hotel will open in Nashville, Tennessee during the summer of 2018. This magnificent structure was developed by Jackie Soffer’s Turnberry Associates and will stand 33 stories high sweeping the Nashville skyline. The design firm of Stonehill & Taylor of New York used the interior of the building as a painter’s canvas. The firm successfully integrated Nashville’ history in steel, leather, and music through the designs.
Tour the Lobby
There are hundreds of tiny light bulbs floating on suspension wires from the ceiling creating a calm ambiance for the guests.
* The Portoro gold-veined black marble fireplace is the centerpiece of two 17 feet tall bronze screens.
* The Contemporary Art of Nashville is displayed with more than 100 pieces of the city’s musical history.
* Comfortable Wicker Wingback chairs are provided for relaxing or people watching.
* The calming earth tones of Zebrino polished marble cover the lobby floors.
* Kenya black honed marble with the look of polished wood top the front desks.
The spacious 533 luxury guest rooms have the floor to ceiling windows to view eye-popping sunsets and the Nashville landmarks. The black steel finishes with the blue tones and pale wood paneling flow together flawlessly.
There are two ballrooms and 16 meeting rooms that offer more than 25,000 square feet of space to accommodate the guests comfortably. The geometric design of the lighted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows offers a generous amount of natural light and views of the city. The carpets’ design reflects guitar strings and the steel industry.
The Featured and Famous Restaurants
* The Bourbon Steak Restaurant preparing an American fare or a unique flair with Bourbon.
* The Michael Mina Restaurant named after the award-winning chef, author, and Entrepreneur.
Relaxation and Socialization
Visit one or all for a personal taste testing.
* There is a bar and lounge with a circular fireplace, a highly polished black bar with detailed mirrors.
* Visit the Rooftop Bar on the 33rd floor for a relaxing beverage.
* There are more than 1,000 wines to please a guest’s palate.
* A smoking section for enjoying the premium cigars is available.
* Choose a beverage from Starbucks® Coffee House.
Lively or Quiet Atmosphere
* The 30-foot oak wood bookshelf has a well-stocked library.
* There is a multi-use activity table that is custom made so the guests can work or host small gatherings.
* The pool area offers private Cabanas, a Stone Encased Fire Pit, and Monochrome deck furniture.
* Shop from the top retailers in the museum inspired atmosphere and antique mirrors with encased with limestone.